Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yellowstone National Park, July 7 2007

Today is the 10 year anniversary of an important decision in my life, so Melinda and I went to Yellowstone to commemorate the event.
Elk were the first thing we saw. These Elk are probably being tracked by professors at BYU-Idaho, so that was really fun to watch.



As we came into the park this was the second animal we saw.
A very warm spring.


Hot ground.

Buffalo in the trees.
As I took this shot, the buffalo was passing a very nervous motorcyclist.

For some odd reason I rolled up my window as it cruised by.


Melinda.
Evidence of beavers in the area.





















A very scared tree.



Kid: Dad, what does that sign say?
Father: It says "Logan stay off the dirt."
Kid: Wow! Really? They wrote a song just for me?




ice lake
Ice Lake, right after lightning struck.


No comments: